MA Creative economy network
FACP is partnering in MA Creative Economy Network
The network is a regional effort to that will accelerate the economic growth of the Commonwealth’s creative industries across the state. The Network will help implement the Commonwealth’s Action Agenda to support and grow the state’s creative economy industries:
- Business Development: Generate new opportunities for the businesses, organizations, and individuals working in the creative industries. Improve access to technical assistance, expertise, mentorship, and training for companies within the creative industies by bringing coherence and integration of the available state, regional, and local resources.
- Access to Capital: Increase access to direct financial support for creative industry organizations and businesses. Help coordinate trainings and mitigate barriers to access.
- Visibility: Bring awareness and attention to the value and quality of the creative industries in Massachusetts. Develop opportunities to connect, feature, and highlight the creative industries through events, campaigns, and content generation in traditional and social media.
- Talent: Develop connections to interns and college students within the creative industries. Generate initiatives for the creative industries to access and attract entry level, middle, and upper level talent.
- Space: Survey the existing and developing convening, incubator, and working space resources available for the creative industries. Seek additional opportunities to support the development of additional space and recruit businesses to use the spaces.
Mass State Creative Economy Resource sheet